Collaboration Proposal

Hey there,

I am Helga, one of the Affiliate Manager at Betadvisor.com, one of the worlds's leading tipster/handicapping platforms.

After viewing your site, I am positive that there are many possibilities for us to run mutually beneficial projects together.

Betadvisor.com is expanding its business in different areas: affiliations, tipsters/handicappers recruiting and investment consulting.

It would be my great pleasure to set up a call with you in order to discuss the details of a possible collaboration.

If you could let me know when would be a convenient time to call, and then you can add me on Skype (see my ID below).  Alternatively, please could you provide me with a number to contact you on.

I very much look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your time and kind regards,


--

Helga Riza

Affiliate Manager

Email: helga.riza@betadvisor.com

Skype: helga.riza89

Linkedin: Helga Riza

Website: www.betadvisor.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/BetAdvisor

Twitter: twitter.com/BetAdvisor

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.