Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi keyla!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
The Human Impact

As a photographer that is tasked with documenting life on this planet, there are many things that I come across on my travels that leave me disgusted, depressed and in a bad mood. This image below is one of those scenes. While I did not take this photo, I can relate, having seen similar dumping sites while diving in various regions of our beautiful oceans.

#saddayforhumanity  

UPDATE:

For everyone that wants a little backstory:

"In 1972, a nonprofit group came up with a brilliant idea...
...and 34 more photos.
+2671 - 500 comments - 1013 sharesView or comment on this post »
A few days ago I took a hike out to Kaena Point on Oahu, Hawaii. There's a few miles of coast after the road stops and I'd always wanted to see what was out there. By sheer luck we reached this interesting rock formation right as the sun was setting. How many thousands of years did it take for the water to carve out that hole? Awesome!  

Update: Check out +Ed White's panorama of me taking this photo http://bit.ly/NWvV0D :-) 
+516 - 114 comments - 63 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.